What obstacles are blocking you?
What is your biggest leadership challenge?
If overcome successfully, what challenge is ready to springboard you toward your destiny?
In What’s Shaking Your Ladder? Dr. Samuel Chand discusses fifteen challenges that are common to all leaders and teaches you how to successfully overcome them. Regardless of whether you are leading a new and developing organization or a Fortune 500 corporation, you will be confronted by the challenges of:
- FOCUS: Finding and maintaining what is important
- COMMUNICATION: Saying it in a way that everyone gets it
- DECISION MAKING: Understanding how we make decisions, so we can make them better
- CHOOSING THE TEAM: Making critical decisions about who is on our team
- CHANGE VS. TRANSITION: Intentionally planning transitions for smoother change
- CONFLICT: Understanding the importance of health during conflict
- CONTROL VS. DELEGATION: Learning when to hang on and when to let go
- EXECUTION: Getting the job done
Dr. Chand takes an in-depth look at each of these challenges (plus eight more) and provides practical advice on how to face and overcome the things that are blocking you from achieving your personal best.
If you want to grow as a leader, this book is your guide.