The Trustees Training Tool Audio CD, MP3 and DVD is part of our Strategic Trainings on Awareness of Regulations (STAR) programme rolled out by the Central Office.
- Charity Governance, Duties of Trustees
- Charitable and Non-Charitable Expenditure (Public Benefit Test etc.)
- Property Acquisition Matters
- Filing of Charity Accounts and Annual Returns
- The New Statement of Recommended Practice (SORP) Rules and General Guidance on expenditures and the expectations of the regulators from charities.
- Child Protection/Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults
- Data Protection for Charities
- Immigration Matters;
- Employment Matters for Charities and Anti-Discrimination Laws
- Copyright Licensing for Churches (Print and Digital Media)