One of the most established authorities on leadership today, John C. Maxwell speaks to over 350,000 people each year. His most popular topic is THE FIVE LEVELS OF LEADERSHIP, which he now shares with readers. The five levels include:
1. Position - People follow because they have to.
2. Permission - People follow because they want to.
3. Production - People follow because of what you have done for the organization.
4. People Development - People follow because of what you have done for them personally.
5. Personhood - People follow because of who you are and what you represent.
Through in-depth explanations and examples, Maxwell describes each stage and shows readers how they can move to the next level to become more influential,respected, and successful leaders.
|Color:||Blue, Purple, White|