This best-selling study Bible is now available in the New King James Version.
It contains over 10,000 Life Application Notes to help readers apply the truths of God's Word to everyday life.
Includes book introductions, in-text maps and charts, personality profiles, and more.
- Thousands of Life Application notes help explain God's Word and challenge readers to apply the truth of Scripture to life
- Personality profiles highlight over 100 important Bible characters
- Book introductions provide vital statistics, overview, and timeline to help readers understand the message of each book
- 200 thumbnail maps highlight important Bible places and events
- 260 charts help explain difficult concepts and relationships
- Harmony of the Gospels built right into the text of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John
- Words of Christ in red letter
- Daily reading plan
- Leather and imitation leather editions include gilt page edges and ribbon marker
- Scripture Text: 8pt
- Notes Size: 6pt
- Presentation Page
- Family records section
- Single Column Format
- Side-column cross references
- Index to Notes
- Index to Charts
- Index to Maps
- Index to Personality Profiles
- 16 pages of colour maps & diagrams
- New King James Version
- 6 3/4" x 9 1/2" x 2"
NKJV Life Application Study Bible: Hardback by Tyndale was published by Tyndale House Publishers in August 2000 and is our 3900th best seller.
|Author / Artist
Tyndale House Publishers (August 2000)
|Number of Pages